Record Pi System
Record Pi System
Free Ground Shipping (US Only) for Delivery in 2-5 business days.
The Record Pi vinyl flattener includes everything you need to get started fixing warped vinyl records. The patent-pending integrated system has three main components:
1. Record Pi Device
- Secures your warped vinyl record when flattening
- Constructed with premium steel alloy uniquely treated to evenly distribute heat across both sides of the entire record area
- Heavy metal alloy plates provide uniform flattening pressure across record surface
- Six (6) Groove Guards made of proprietary insulating fabric protect grooves to safely flatten multiple warp types and all record sizes
2. Record Pi Temperature Controller
- Regulates precise temperature within 1°F of target flattening temperature
- Customizable target flattening temperature of 100 to 145°F
- Enables internet connectivity to remotely adjust temperature and power on/off heat
- Supports Google Android and Apple iOS (2.4 Ghz Wifi router required)
3. Record Pi Heating Case
- Warms your device when flattening records and conveniently stores the Record Pi system when not in use
The Record Pi has a 30 DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE (buyer responsible for cost of return shipping) and a 2 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY.
Total product weight 16 lbs
Note on International Use: The Record Pi is designed for use in the US on standard US voltage of 110V. The Record Pi can we used outside the US, but it will require a 220V/110V step-down voltage converter that can handle a minimum of 50W at 110V.
2.4 Ghz wifi router and network
iOS or Android mobile phone
110V household power outlet
Warped vinyl records (33 or 45)
30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Return for any reason within 30 days if you are not satisfied. Buyer covers return shipping and unit must be returned without damage. We also offer a 2 year limited warranty on any and all material defects.
Most orders ship next business day when placed by noon CST. International shipments may require additional processing time.